Saturday, February 25, 2006

On being systematic

It's been my experience that it's quite difficult to progress efficiently and effectively without being methodical.

So tonight, in order to begin my methodical workouts, I drove to three local pharmacies to find a replacement for the dead battery in my cyclometer (merci beaucoup, Rite-Aid, for having one in stock!). Still motivated by the Olympic Games, I want to bike first thing tomorrow morning and need to track my distance and speed. I intend it to be my first real workout of the year. And the data would serve as my reference for improvement.

From then on, I intend to get better. In small increments. Slowly but surely. First with biking and triathlon. And then eventually, with life.

How sweet that would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home