Monday, April 24, 2006

And it cuts like a knife

"My school colors were clear. We used to say, "I'm not naked, I'm in the band."" -- Stephen Wright

I swear it felt like I was sitting on an axe. Maybe even on a Henckel or Wüstof, the Santoku type. When I started getting back into the bike groove a month ago, I could feel my ass bearing a lot of unnecessary weight. It gave me saddle sores for the first week. I certainly needed to lose quite a few pounds to get my bones, joints and the rest of my body to a better comfort level.

But today's workout was a lot better. My butt's pretty used to my Tailbone saddle. Who gives a sh*t that it's not a performance seat. I like it. And it's plush enough to negate the necessity of bike shorts. When I feel I deserve it, I'll upgrade to a Fizik.

All aside, I'm finally organizing and charting my working routines. Microsoft Excel seems like a nice program for holding the data and converting it to graphs (still, I'm looking for something better). I'll eventually start posting charts of my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home